Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Chinese Innovators创新中国: From Shanzhai Copycats to Global Brands
Thursday, December 8, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
The stereotype of China producing only cheap or counterfeit goods has rapidly become outdated as Chinese companies increasingly expand abroad. Join the Asia Society and btrax with a cross‐industry panel of Chinese business leaders who are revolutionizing China’s mainstream reputation through innovative products, strategic partnerships and acquisitions in the U.S. market.
|Hanson Li | Managing Director, The Hina Group|
Topics for discussion include:
- Factors driving Chinese companies expansion abroad
- How a 1 billion domestic population influences foreign growth strategy
- Successes and challenges facing Chinese companies in the U.S. market
- Comparisons to Japan’s transition from cheap manufacturing base to brand leader
- Evolution of intellectual property protection inside China as companies go global
Early Bird $15
Pay at the Door $30
About the co‐organizers
|Asia Society is the leading global and pan‐Asian organization working to strengthen relationships and promote understanding among the people, leaders, and institutions of the U.S. and Asia.|
|btrax is a cross‐cultural branding, marketing and web consulting agency focused on the US, Japan and China markets with clients ranging from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 500 companies.|
When & Where
Looking to explore new markets or improve your business performance? Contact us at email@example.com